Question:
Do you like the goverment to be watching everything we do on internet?
adrian879
2005-12-11 12:54:29 UTC
Now with the excuse ot terrorism, i hate the idea that somebody (goverment) might be seeing me. I feel violeated, the goverment should no interfer with us. After all terrorist exit in part because the US is always looking for trouble in other nations
Two answers:
Brokekid
2005-12-11 14:03:28 UTC
If you are interested in covering your tracks, there are a number of ways to remain anonymous on the web. From web services to techniques, it's really up to you.
2005-12-11 13:00:36 UTC
The only reason you have anything to worry about is if you are doing something you should be doing. It is unreasonable to assume that everything you do online is being watched.