Question:
About Indian and Nigerian house of representatives?
Nico
2005-12-10 03:49:55 UTC
I have to present for my university a comparison between Nigerian and Indian house of representatives, so i want to know if there is someone who can help me telling me: first which are the most common differences between it. and second telling me where i can find complete and trustful information about these houses of representatives in order to begin with my work
Two answers:
2005-12-10 03:55:21 UTC
the most common difference would be -

1. the number of members - i.e. representation @ both houses

2. the effectiveness of functioning - e.g. no of bill passed per session or per day, etc

3. number of days of functioning

4. the minimum age for qualifying for house of representatives.

5. the procedures for the election to the house.

for more info refer to the sources