Question:
government is lying to you? 9/11 was staged?
?
2010-12-13 23:10:00 UTC
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqAGasF6Hfo&feature=related

World Depopulation Plan on Fox News
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGEbLJfDnSY&feature=related

Fema's Coffins for the American People
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lwze58K8ofo&feature=related

How The Media Controls Your Mind (Alan Watt)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qlr0qf0eTHU&feature=related

'Evidence proves 9/11 story is a lie'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loBPppShK_o

9/11: Total Proof That Bombs Were Planted In The Buildings!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n-nT-luFIw

first youtube link shows, how bill gates admits vaccines are for human depopulation. dont need to believe me. he said it himself and dont cry at me. just watch the video if you dont believe me.

The first link will tell you this from Wikipedia.
Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a false-flag operation plan that originated within the United States government in 1962. The plan called for Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) or other operatives to commit genuine acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro. One part of the Operation Northwoods plan was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington

Sounds familiar?
Oh yeah, the war in Iraq....

Obama Depopulation Policy Exposed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho-0SHFEgGo&feature=related

No need to believe me, the proof in the videos + wikipedia. Don't care if you hate me or think im crazy.
Nine answers:
~CANDY CORTES~
2010-12-13 23:27:49 UTC
I like what you think and how u proved it:) i myself think the murder of JFK was planned out by our own government
houghtelling
2016-10-06 02:26:07 UTC
various the claims of an interior activity are actually not authentic, the US authority's knew that the attack became coming, and intentionally enable it take place, and additionally gave it technical suggestions, it quite is their complicity, to sum it up in 4 sentences. Over a million,six hundred 9/11 households question the expert tale of 9/11, a lot of them reject the expert tale, which you would be able to say that anybody who questions the expert tale is ''nuts,'' is likewise being offensive to the a million,six hundred kin.
Drewdove
2010-12-14 00:44:02 UTC
9-11 was committed by pd off Saudis at the expense of usama bin laden. It was to test the new president, who passed with flying colors.

It was definitely not a plan by the Bush administration, as it only delayed our actions in Iraq to enforce the cease fire agreement.

Anyone who thinks 9-11 was an inside job needs to adjust their lithium levels.
Dritan
2010-12-14 00:10:45 UTC
I believe you dude what people fail to notice is the fact that Al Qaeda was created by the CIA to fight the Russians in Afghanistan and is still run and funded by the CIA
Little Red Hen 2.0
2010-12-13 23:12:01 UTC
I wasn't aware that Bill Gates had developed any vaccines. I thought his stuff usually brought more viruses.
Shellbelle
2010-12-13 23:13:39 UTC
I agree. Many other people do too. Others will, of course think you're crazy. But you shouldn't care what they think. What you believe and what you personally do is most important.
Alex
2010-12-13 23:17:40 UTC
This guy sure owns a lot of tin foil
Bill S
2010-12-13 23:43:08 UTC
Good question. Yes. 9/11 was staged. Or at the very least, allowed to happen...

1994: Two attacks take place which involve hijacking planes to crash them into buildings, including one by an Islamic militant group. In a third attack, a lone pilot crashes a plane at the White House. Yet after Sept. 11, over and over aviation and security officials say they are shocked that terrorists could have hijacked airliners and crashed them into landmark buildings. [New York Times, 10/3/01]

1996-1999: The CIA officer in charge of operations against Al Qaeda from Washington writes, “I speak with firsthand experience (and for several score of CIA officers) when I state categorically that during this time senior White House officials repeatedly refused to act on sound intelligence that provided multiple chances to eliminate Osama bin Laden.” [Los Angeles Times, 12/5/04]

1996-2001: Federal authorities have known for years that suspected terrorists with ties to bin Laden were receiving flight training at schools in the US and abroad. One convicted terrorist confessed that his planned role in a terror attack was to crash a plane into CIA headquarters. [Washington Post, 9/23/01]

1998: An Oklahoma City FBI agent sends a memo warning that "large numbers of Middle Eastern males" are getting flight training and could be planning terrorist attacks. [CBS, 5/30/02] A separate CIA intelligence report asserts that Arab terrorists are planning to fly a bomb-laden aircraft into the WTC (World Trade Center). [New York Times, 9/19/02, Senate Intelligence Committee, 9/18/02]

Dec 1998: A Time magazine cover story entitled "The Hunt for Osama," reports that bin Laden may be planning his boldest move yet - a strike on Washington or possibly New York City. [Time, 12/21/98]

Summer 2000: A secret military operation named Able Danger identifies four future 9/11 hijackers, including lead hijacker Mohamed Atta, as a potential threat and members of Al Qaeda. Yet none of this is mentioned later in the 9/11 Commissions' final report. When questioned, the 9/11 commission's chief spokesman initially says that staff members briefed about Able Danger did not remember hearing anything about Atta. Days later, however, after provided detailed information, he says the uniformed officer who briefed two staff members had indeed mentioned Atta. [New York Times, 8/11/05]

2000 – 2001: The military conducts exercises simulating what the White House later says is unimaginable: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties. One imagined target is the WTC. [USA Today, 4/19/04] Another is the Pentagon. [Military District of Washington (Army), 11/3/00]

June 28, 2001: CIA Director George J. Tenet has been "nearly frantic" with concern. A written intelligence summary for national security adviser Condoleezza Rice says: "It is highly likely that a significant al Qaeda attack is in the near future, within several weeks." Rice will later claim that everyone was taken by complete surprise by the 9/11 attack. By late summer, one senior political appointee says, Tenet had repeated this threat "so often that people got tired of hearing it." [Washington Post, 5/17/02]

Late July 2001: The US and UN ignore warnings from the Taliban foreign minister that bin Laden is planning an imminent huge attack on US soil. The FBI and CIA also fail to take seriously warnings that Islamic fundamentalists have enrolled in flight schools across the US. [Independent, 9/7/02]

Summer 2001: Russian President Putin later says publicly that he ordered his intelligence agencies to alert the US of suicide pilots training for attacks on US targets. [Fox, 5/17/02]

Aug 6, 2001: President Bush is warned by US intelligence that bin Laden might be planning to hijack commercial airliners. The White House waits eight months after 9/11 to reveal this fact. [New York Times, 5/16/02] Titled “Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US,” the intelligence briefing specifically mentions the World Trade Center. Yet Bush later states the briefing “said nothing about an attack on America.” [Washington Post, 4/12/04, White House, 4/11/04, CNN, 4/10/04, Intelligence Briefing, 8/6/01]

Aug 24, 2001: Frustrated with lack of response from FBI headquarters about detained suspect Moussaoui, the Minnesota FBI begins working with the CIA. The CIA sends alerts calling him a "suspect 747 airline suicide hijacker." Three days later an FBI Minnesota supervisor says he is trying to make sure that Moussaoui does not "take control of a plane and fly it into the World Trade Center." [Senate Intelligence Committee, 10/17/02] FBI headquarters chastises Minnesota FBI for notifying the CIA. [Time, 5/21/02] FBI Director Mueller will later say "there was nothing the agency could have done to anticipate and prevent the [9/11] attacks." [Senate Intelligence Committee, 9/18/02]

These are just HIGHLIGHTS from this...

http://www.wanttoknow.info/9-11cover-up10pg
Hypnose Lancome
2010-12-13 23:13:16 UTC